Spring 2019 Program Dates:
April 14, 28
May 5, 11 (Saturday), 19
June 2 (Mini Cup), 9,
- We offer a fun introduction to soccer for ages 3 - 5. The program is geared to familiarize the youngest players with soccer concepts.
- We practice using skill-related games with the kids for 25 minutes, focusing on individual skill building activities, then split the teams and play 3v3 games for the remaining time. The intention is to build confidence, coordination, agility and sportsmanship through participation on a team.
- The children need a uniform purchased from 2nd Wind in Port Jefferson, shin guards, asize 3 ball, and sneakers. No cleats are allowed.
- The cost for fall season only is $90 and $160 for both fall and spring. See registration instructions below for detailed outline of process.
- Upon registering, you will receive a confirmation and team assignments will be released the week prior to season opener.
- Dates of play are listed above.
We are always looking for parents to volunteer to be coaches and assistant coaches. We welcome those with or without experience. Our coaches are offered ongoing age-specific training, instructional clinics, and online tutorials.